Customer Care Agent
Are you ready for new adventures and have a strong urge to go abroad to develop your career? Are you fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English? Are you service minded and have good communication and computer skills?
If you replied “YES!” then joining our international Customer Care team in Tallinn might just be the perfect career move for you.
What will your tasks be?
As an employee in Customer Care, you will be responsible for helping our customers with their inquiries. You will also have an important role in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Daily communication with customers via e-mail, chat, and phone
- Setting up and modifying customer orders
- Building search strings
- Cooperating with the sales organization to provide high quality services
- Cooperating with colleagues in Tallinn and the rest of the Nordic countries
Who are we looking for?
We would like our new colleague to have:
- Experience from previous job/jobs working with customer service
- Good collaboration skills, eye for the details, and a structured mind
- Interest in learning new tasks and a positive attitude towards accepting and overcoming challenges.
A background as a librarian or a university degree in e.g., media, communication or journalism would be an advantage, as well as a good understanding of Danish and/or Norwegian.
Why move to Estonia?
- Our relocation package includes paid stay at an apartment hotel for the first week after arrival. We will also support you with finding a long-term rental.
- Your travel expenses to Tallinn will be compensated after a successful completion of the probation period.
- We are an international, youthful, and dynamic team that likes to spend time together. You will get all the support you need for settling in from locals as well as colleagues who have relocated before you.
- Our office is in the highly international environment of the Smart City. Ülemiste City – the most popular location among international companies, startups, and technology businesses.
- The cost of living in Tallinn is low, it is easy to find an affordable place to stay in a central location and public transport is also free for residents.
- Even though Estonia is inexpensive, it does not mean that it is low on experience. Tallinn is a proud city with an adventurous charm, beautiful tourist attractions, a vibrant nightlife, and frequent festivals. And it is only 2 hours from Helsinki.
- English is widely spoken in Estonia and your colleagues will mostly be people who moved from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland.
- Healthcare is free for all taxpayers. We are offering additional insurance coverage and sports compensation.
- Estonia has plenty of possibilities for skiing, ice-skating, and ice-swimming during the winter and lovely, sandy beaches for the warm summer weather.
- You get the possibility to work with some of the greatest companies in the Nordics and follow a career path in Norway, Sweden, or Denmark later.
Did we catch your interest?
We really hope we caught your interest.
This is a full-time position. The sooner you can start, the better!
You can send us your application and CV in either Swedish or English.
The application deadline is September 20th, 2021.
Due to GDPR rules, please do not send us any documents including your social security number.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position regardless of gender, age, religion, or ethnic background.
Feel free to contact our country manager Mary in Estonia: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infomedia is a leading Nordic media intelligence company. With advanced technology, complex algorithms, and a highly skilled team, we monitor everything that is said and written in the media globally.
We have access to huge amounts of data, new technology and experienced people, which enables us to maintain a leading position in the markets for media monitoring, media analysis and optimization of communication. Our goal is to provide our customers with better insight into a complex media landscape, to help them grow.
As a market leader, Infomedia want to set new standards for companies’ ability to make the right decisions about their communications in all media. By doing this, we want help our clients achieve their business goals and nurture their reputation.
Infomedia is owned by JP/Politikens Hus and Berlingske Media and we solve tasks for both national and international customers. Our partner list includes Hootsuite and Talkwalker who are among the world leaders in their field.